Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where's the Diet Dr. Pepper??

Greetings from Newark New Jersey!!!!

Praise be to the Lord Most High!! We made it out of Addis in barely enough time to make our flight last night at 10:45pm. I am now jumping up and down after racing through immigration and customs in Newark. I couldn't wait to get to the nearest fast food place and order whatever I could find :) That and, of course, find the nearest store that sold Diet Dr. Pepper. For those that know me very well, you know that it was a SERIOUS sacrifice for me to do without my daily staple for 2 weeks!!

Our flight out of Newark has been delayed. We now leave at 3:35pm, which should put us in Austin around 6:30. Check Continental.com for flight number 450 from Newark to Austin to check on our arrival time.

For those who are meeting us at the airport, we can't wait to hug you and show off the kids (all of them :)))))

Love you very much,
Heather

0 comments: