Saturday, May 24, 2008

Funny photos

I forgot to mention in the last post that we received a couple of updated photos of the twins. I had just been on the phone with Sue (our case worker @ CWA) and jokingly told her that I was ready for some photos of them NOT dressed in pink. It seems as if every batch of pictures that we receive has one or both of them dressed in something pink and, believe me, whichever one is wearing pink, doesn't seem to like it at all.

Sue tried to warn me that one of the pictures...let's see how to put this...will not be one that they will be proud to know that we have in our collection :) She told me that every time she looks at it, she just wants to wipe his mouth-oh, AND the nose. And take the pink pants off of him. Really?

So, I get the photo and it is pretty awful. And, would you believe it? Both of them are wearing pink pants!! UGH! Can't wait to bring them home and put them in some blue and green :)

0 comments: