Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy!

Well, I definitely knew that the day would come, as soon as we made it successfully through court, that life as we knew it would start to dwindle and that life would change. Over the last week, I've been trying to schedule orthodontist appointments and dentist appointments for Jessica and Christopher, but then also filling up the calendar with appointments that I need to take care of before we leave for a month out of the country. Looking at my calendar gives me a headache, I tell you!

I'm starting to compile list after list after list of all that we'll need to take over there with us. It is quite alot! It's one thing to pack for the 4 of us, but to add 2 one year olds into the mix is somewhat of a challenge. But, oh, it's all we can do to wait :)

We're still waiting for word on an Embassy Date. We haven't yet told our case manager that we've already got our flights lined up. You all know me, I believe that most information is on a "need to know" basis. For now, it would serve no purpose other than to stress her out and that wouldn't be good.

Off to bed-I'm tired!

Heather

0 comments: