Friday, June 22, 2007

Provision

Friday, June 22, 2007

Today was another exciting day for us as we received the additional funds of $5,000 to complete the amount needed to overnight our dossier!When I look back at all that God has provided, it’s overwhelming. His provision has definitely strengthened our faith and humbled us at the same time. I am constantly reminded of his faithfulness to provide if we are willing to submit to His authority and will for our lives. Why is it so hard for us to do that?

I remember very early in this process (2 years ago even), asking myself if we were pursuing this because He truly was calling us or if I was confusing that with my selfish desire to have more children. I began to pray, asking for this adoption to be accomplished by Him alone and that we would not stand in His way. I can truly say that God has brought us to a place where I can undoubtedly say that He alone has shown His will for us and that this is only happening because He wants it to. He has opened every door for us and provided every single amount that we have needed at the exact time we needed it. He’s provided in a way that leaves no room for doubt and I’m praying that our experience will open the doors for us to reach people for Jesus.

We’ll be mailing our dossier on Monday …

0 comments: