Monday, June 25, 2007

Dossier is off to CWA!

Monday, June 25, 2007

As of 3:30pm today, the dossier is officially on its way along with a check for $14,700 and 2 cashiers checks made out to the U.S. State Dept. and to the Embassy of Ethiopia. Yay!!!!

As it was pouring down rain outside and I was getting ready to be drenched running into the Fed Ex facility, I really felt that I needed to pray over the dossier. As I was praying with Jessica and Christopher in the car, with the torrential rain in the background, I asked for several things:
1. that the dossier would not be lost in route (both in America and Africa)
2. that every official involved in the process would be given wisdom and discern-ment needed to process the documents
3. that the dossier would be accurately and precisely translated
4. lastly, that my diabetes would not be a roadblock to the process.

I strongly felt led to ask that their eyes would be closed to that particular fact. Now that we’ve mailed the dossier, we begin to wait for our referrals.

Last week was Reunion Week for Christian World Adoption, held in Myrtle Beach. I learned that one of the top officials for the Ministry of Women’s Affairs was attending the Reunion and that there may be some news about future adoptions to announce.

Heather

0 comments: