Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Final Countdown

Remember that song? It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN to our departure Friday morning. As I sit here typing this, I keep reminding myself that we only 3 full days left until we fly across the world to pick up our sons.

God is so unbelievably amazing! When I read back through our blog, I'm reminded over and over and over again how faithful He has been. When we're walking with the Lord and asking Him to guide our steps, it will be harder to walk in the wrong direction. God gives us the free choice to choose Him or another. However, when we choose Him, he requires that we give Him our All. Not 1% or 99%, but 100% of who we are must be completely abandoned to Him.

This journey is not about us or who we are or even about Joshua and Josiah. What is is about, is God. 100%, totally about the Lord. Our family is simply the tool that He is using to do His work and it has been an absolute joy to be a participant in something so amazing. I love how God does the most truly amazing stuff to show us exactly who He is :)

I'll post prayer requests tomorrow.

-Heather

0 comments: