Wednesday, September 26, 2007

REFERRAL DAY!!

September 26th, 2007

We have a referral!! Oh my goodness...I can hardly sit still :)

Our case worker emailed us today and asked about a note on our form. She wanted to know if we were or were not interested in twins. Of course we immediately asked if she had twins available and she said she thought they might be getting some information on twin boys today. Matthew laughed out loud about this. He knew I had put twins or siblings under the age of 3 on the form and, in his heart, suspected God would grant me my desire to adopt twin babies. He jokes now about how God answers my prayers more than his. (Which is so NOT true!)

We are so excited about the possibility of having twin boys. Jessica and Christopher were equally excited and asked all kinds of questions about what this might mean to our family. Please pray for wisdom in this decision. We can either accept this referral or wait for another. We need God to reveal His will for us and clearly show us if these are the boys He wants us to adopt.

0 comments: